I have a spreadsheet that is 7 pivot tables and the file size is 50mb! Looking through the code, it appears that the pivots tables are being created from scratch each of the 7 times. Now I remember when creating pivot tables on the front end, it asks you if you want to use the same data to conserve space/size. I am not sure how to put this into code though for the macro. They all pull data from the same place so this should be possible. Can you help me adjust the pivot table code so they all share the same data? 50mb is too big!

Here is code for one of the pivot tables:
Code:
Main_Summary_SH.Range("A141").FormulaR1C1 = "Due 0-5 Days"
        Main_Summary_SH.Range("A141").Font.Bold = True
        Main_Summary_SH.Range("A141").Font.Underline = xlUnderlineStyleSingle
        Main_mlsinv_SH.Activate
        Main_mlsinv_SH.Cells.Select
        Main_WB.PivotCaches.Add(SourceType:=xlDatabase, SourceData:= _
        "mlsinv!A:AU").CreatePivotTable TableDestination:= _
        "'[CherryAero TOC Summary.xls]Summary'!R143C1", TableName:="PivotTable7", _
        DefaultVersion:=xlPivotTableVersion10
        Main_Summary_SH.PivotTables("PivotTable7").PivotFields("PAST_DUE").Subtotals = Array( _
            False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False)
        Main_Summary_SH.PivotTables("PivotTable7").AddFields RowFields:="MS_ID", _
            ColumnFields:=Array("PROD_LINE_ID", "PAST_DUE")
        With Main_Summary_SH.PivotTables("PivotTable7").PivotFields("INV_VALUE")
            .Orientation = xlDataField
            .Caption = "Sum of INV_VALUE"
            .Function = xlSum
            .NumberFormat = "$#,##0"
        End With
        With Main_Summary_SH.PivotTables("PivotTable7").PivotFields("PAST_DUE")
            .PivotItems("(blank)").Visible = False
            .PivotItems("").Visible = False
        End With
        With Main_Summary_SH.PivotTables("PivotTable7").PivotFields("PROD_LINE_ID")
        End With
        With Main_Summary_SH.PivotTables("PivotTable7").PivotFields("MS_ID")
        End With
        Main_mlsinv_SH.Range("A1").Select
        Main_Summary_SH.Activate
        Main_Summary_SH.Range("B143").Select
        Main_Summary_SH.PivotTables("PivotTable7").PivotFields("PROD_LINE_ID").Subtotals = _
            Array(False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False)