Help with database design

Hi all,
    I want to develop a database for a company. The activity would be to inspect belonging items to third. The process is the following one:

1) A client requests budget for the examination of an item, the item can belong to him himself or to another holder, of the client it is interesting to us to know his code, name, domicile (street, number, city, province, ZIP code), phone, mobile, email, fax, number of identification and person of contact. In the offer, which will have a code of offer, we are interested in to know that type of examination is (periodic, initial, place summons, other one) and if it is regulatory or voluntary. Of the item we have to know that type of item is (elevator, crane, compressor, cauldron, etc). Also we have to indicate the scope normative that it affects to the item (rd 842/2002, rd 919/2006, rd 2060/2008, etc). In the offer there must stay steadfastness of the date of offer, amount, taxes, date I send and of the employee's code that has realized it.

A client can request one or several offers and an offer can be requested only by the only client.

2) As soon as the offer was accepted, the work is assigned to an used (inspector) across an order of work, every order it will have a code of order, the date in the one that was generated, the employee's code (inspector) who is going to realize it.
    There can be assigned to an employee multiple orders of work, but every order of work the only employee is assigned.

3) As soon as the examination was realized, there will be generated a report of the item inspected on the part of inspector, where there will be indicated the information of the holder of the item, the characteristics of the item (every item will have a few certain, some characteristics together), the opposing shortcomings (it can have or not shortcomings). If it has shortcomings an attached report of shortcomings will do to the report. Finally there will be indicated the teams that have been used in the examination.

To finish, an invoice of the examination will be generated, where the number of invoice will consist, date invoices, amount, taxes, information of the client, code of associate offer, a brief description of the realized works and information of the company that generates the invoice.

Conditions

A holder can have one several items of the same category or of different categories, the item is always belonging to a titular only one.

Every order of work generates a formless only one and to a report the only order of work corresponds.
    In an examination one or several use obligatorily teams.
    An examination can have none or a report of shortcomings.
    A report of shortcomings has one or several shortcomings.
    An offer will generate the only invoice.

I wait your help.

When is your assignment due?
    If it's not practically useful, then it's practically useless.

blindman
    www.chess.com: "sqlblindman"
    www.LobsterShot.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by blindman View Post
    When is your assignment due?
    why ask it?

Why be evasive?
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

Because this is not a "Do my homework for me" forum. If this is an assignment, we expect students to at least make an effort before we give them tips. If this is not an assignment, well, we still like to see the poster do something beyond posting the requirements and saying "I await your help".
    This is not a "Work for me for free" forum either.
    If it's not practically useful, then it's practically useless.

blindman
    www.chess.com: "sqlblindman"
    www.LobsterShot.blogspot.com

What help do you expect? Please ask a specific question.

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Phelan View Post
    What help do you expect? Please ask a specific question.

-PatP
    this is a school problem and i don`t know solved.

clarification

Quote Originally Posted by blindman View Post
    Because this is not a "Do my homework for me" forum. If this is an assignment, we expect students to at least make an effort before we give them tips. If this is not an assignment, well, we still like to see the poster do something beyond posting the requirements and saying "I await your help".
    This is not a "Work for me for free" forum either.
    Sorry, i don´t want that yours do my work. In short time upload a mysqlworkbench view from my relational scheme.