Need help with e-r diagram

Hi guys I'm new to db design and for my database class my teacher assigned me this problem:

"Each semester, each student must be assigned an advisor who counsels student about degree requirements and helps students register for classes. Students must register for classes with the help of an advisor, but if there assigned advisor is not availalbe, they may register with any advisor. We must keep track of students, their assigned advisor, and with whom the student registered for the current term. Represent this situation of students and advisors with an E-R diagram."

I was wondering if someone could help me out with the E-R diagram because im not sure which entities would be one to many, etc. Thanks in advance I really appreciate any help

Take a shot at it, post what you've done, then ask specific questions. We'll be glad to help!

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

its actually one of my first assignments and I dont have any time at the moment to work on it and its due on monday. so i was hoping some one could just do it in visio for me real quick for $5 via paypal. let me know thanks