i think someone should answer my normalization question

just thought id through that out there
    i realise its more of a request than a thread question but desperate times call for desperate measures

Quote Originally Posted by db_ View Post
    ...desperate times call for desperate measures
    assignment due soon?

you procrastinated right up until the last moment and now you're scrambling to the database forums to get your work checked over?

suck it up, babe

oh, and be careful that you don't actually just hand in anything we tell you without rigourously confirming it yourself

rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

Quote Originally Posted by r937 View Post
    assignment due soon?

you procrastinated right up until the last moment and now you're scrambling to the database forums to get your work checked over?

suck it up, babe

oh, and be careful that you don't actually just hand in anything we tell you without rigourously confirming it yourself

my god...u got all that from my impatience on a reply

oh well yes youre total right
    it was a weekend of full on partying for halloween or doing my work, no doubt i made the wrong choice.

but yes i understand if youre fed up of us students leaving it to the last minute then posting on these forums for help, however i have not came on to get my coursework done for me but to double check it makes sence.

i will most likly be darkening your doors with more questions than just this

EDIT: oh and dont worry i dont take the answer/help if i dont understand the premise on why its correct
    Last edited by db_; 11-02-10 at 15:38.

Is English part of the classes? Halloween is just an excuse. I went out but it was the RIGHT choice.....two blonde M&Ms, melt in your mouth but not in your hands.......delightful!!
    -- You can't be late until you show up.

Quote Originally Posted by db_ View Post
    just thought id through that out there
    i realise its more of a request than a thread question but desperate times call for desperate measures
    Not desperate enough to link to the question you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by tosscrosby View Post
    I went out but it was the RIGHT choice.....two blonde M&Ms, melt in your mouth but not in your hands.......delightful!!
    They'd melt in my hands.
    If it's not practically useful, then it's practically useless.

blindman
    www.chess.com: "sqlblindman"
    www.LobsterShot.blogspot.com

Halloween is just an excuse. I went out but it was the RIGHT choice.....two blonde M&Ms, melt in your mouth but not in your hands.......delightful!!
    For a moment I thought you had similar Halloween to myself and then I realised you really were just talking about chocolates. I went to stay at a place in the mountains but found someone else's luggage behind the front door along with a very pissed of pitbull. The dog was growling away so I decided to go off for a dinner and a drink and see if anyone would be back later. I ended up meeting people I knew and got back mildly oiled around midnight. I waited for an hour with the dog still growling and then just went off to sleep in the back room. I heard the door close around 2am so I came down to say hello - I found a punk wearing a spiked dog collar and a Halloween mask in my kitchen. Once we'd both got over the surprise we started another bottle of wine - at 3am his girlfriend came in, a tall Californian blonde body builder and wearing a tiny miniskirt. I ended up on the sofa between them with the dog on my lap and thinking to myself what an odd turn my Friday night had taken.

Oh, I wasn't talking chocolates. These two beauties caught my eye as soon as they walked in (one green, one red). The hostess noticed my interest (even though she was my target)and introduced us (a party with a bunch of ER nurses...). Things escalated and the evening was fantastic. Never, in my wildest dreams, would I thought I'd be so lucky but for whatever reason, it was my day......
    -- You can't be late until you show up.

Dear Penthouse Forums,
    Oh, I wasn't talking chocolates. These two beauties caught my eye as soon as they walked in (one green, one red). The hostess noticed my interest (even though she was my target)and introduced us (a party with a bunch of ER nurses...). Things escalated and the evening was fantastic. Never, in my wildest dreams, would I thought I'd be so lucky but for whatever reason, it was my day......
    If it's not practically useful, then it's practically useless.

blindman
    www.chess.com: "sqlblindman"
    www.LobsterShot.blogspot.com