Thread: Labels

Unanswered: Labels

I have a form with a combo box that lists all programs we offer within our agency. Please view attachment for my screenshot. (Don't mind the design, it's not finished.)

Anyone involved with our agency can be in multiple programs.

I want to be able to select a program in the combo box and have it pull up address labels with those participants involved.

I have a subform that actually links the participant's address information with the programs they're involved in. I just need a code or something to tye them together.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by akanick; 11-10-10 at 11:53.

Hello? Anyone out there? lol

Provided Answers: 19
    This is really identical to the concept called "cascading comboboxes." Use this term to search here or on Google. Instead of using the produced SQL statement as a RowSource for the second Combobox you's just use it as the basis for a report, which would, in turn, print the labels.

Linq ;0)>
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

I just can't wrap my mind around how this would work for what I need. It seems that there should be a simpler way.

Unfortunately your screen shot is not very helpful. We can not see your table structures and relationship.

Have you tried a query that uses the combo box for the selection criteria

Assuming that your combo box is bound the primary key field for the Program.
    Code:
    ... Where MyTable.ProgramID = Forms!MyForm.cboProgramID
    Boyd Trimmell aka HiTechCoach HiTechCoach.com (free access stuff)
    Microsoft MVP - Access Expert
    BPM/Accounting Systems/Inventory Control/CRM
    Programming: Nine different ways to do it right, a thousand ways to do it wrong.
    Binary--it's as easy as 1-10-11