var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('290px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('270px');
Unanswered: Printing in Exce;
Need some help in Excel printing function.
I've a excel file containing information of student data. Now, I need to print the file datewise meaning when print the file, it should print datewise data.
Right, I have to filter data datewise and then adjust one date data on a page (as i need one date data on single page) then i'll print one by one.
Any solution for this, where i just run command batch printing datewise should be done?
STD Code STD Name Contact No Join Date
STD-001 Sheraz 0306-5857074 23-11-2010
STD-002 Riaz 0300-9527261 22-11-2010
STD-003 Umair 0346-5812010 23-11-2010
STD-004 Khalid 0306-5542404 24-11-2010
STD-005 Kamran 0544-649082 22-11-2010
STD-006 Saad 0333-5798336 22-11-2010
STD-007 Tahir 0300-9588971 24-11-2010
As far as I know there isn't a built-in way to do this so automation of the task would involve some VBA. The two most obvious approaches (neither of which I have tried/tested) would be:
- Sort by Join Date
- Loop through the dates and add page breaks each time the date changes
- Print (with column headers repeating on each printed page)
or, as you suggest -
- Load the unique date values into an array
- Loop through the array, and on each iteration:
- filter column D by the array element
- Set a single page print area to visible cells