Unanswered: rollforward error

Hi Team,
    Can someone please help me with the below error while I am trying to rollforward the database.

>db2 rollforward database sample to 20101116041600 and stop tablespace(tbsp1)

SQL1262N The point-in-time specified for rolling forward database "sample" is
    not valid.

From do I pick the valid time? Above time is the modified time of the log file that I am trying to rollforward to (point in time recovery) Find the screenshot below.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Provided Answers: 5
    what kind of backup are you restoring from? Also, is this on the same machine or a different one? Also, if you search on here there are many similar questions with resolutions. I even had one I asked a few months ago.

Dave Nance

I am trying to restore from tablespace level full backup and it is on same machine. Also i have searched but got no answer to it

Provided Answers: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by db2cap View Post
    SQL1262N The point-in-time specified for rolling forward database "sample" is
    not valid.
    The format you use to specify the timestamp is incorrect. Use the ISO format. Note that the time is in UTC by default, unless you specify USING LOCAL TIME.