Position: SharePoint Administrator

Full-time permanent opportunity Up to 85K.

Immediate Opportunity

Job Description:

Requirements: B.S. in Computer Science, Operations Research, or equivalent experience in related field is required. Must have an additional 5-7 years of experience with process analysis, application development, and required application environments (i.e. programming languages, databases, operating systems, hardware, and telecommunications). Must have 3-5 years of hands-on experience with designing SharePoint sites with Microsoft SharePoint Designer. Must be able to participate in SDLC activities such as development and testing. Must be proficient with cross browser, cross platform, and DOM web development issues and resolutions. Must be able to handle content management, personalization, targeting and searching systems. Working knowledge and experience with SharePoint, xHTML, HTML, JavaScript, XML, XSLT, ASP.NET / ASP / Smart Client UI is preferred. The ability to code without use of WYSIWYG HTML editors needed. Cascading Style Sheets, DOM manipulation, experience with IE 8.x is preferred. Being able to work with Adobe Flash, Microsoft Silverlight and SharePoint 2010 a plus.

Based upon your career history, I am very interested in considering you for this position. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we may discuss your availability, your additional experience, and the details of this exciting position.

This is an urgent position and we are looking to interview candidates quickly. I am actively recruiting on this critical opportunity, so if you are interested in being considered as a candidate and the opportunity to interview for this opening, please contact me as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you soon.