Unanswered: db2 tablespace level backup and restore(DB2V9.1)

Hello all,
    I taken a tablespace level backup (userspace1) for sample database later i deleted one table then i restored the backup image but i did not get the table which i dropped.Can you please resolve this issue.
    Thanks in advance.

Provided Answers: 1
    Table information is stored in the system catalog, which is not in userspace1.

i believe u have taken an online tablespace backup and dropped the table after that
    while restore u have applied the log files to end of logs then u won't find the dropped table after restore..

regds
    Paul

db2 backup and recovery(V9.1)

Hello Mathew_paul ,
    thank u for ur replay. I tried the same as u mentioned but i am getting the same problem. The restore command i tried is :

db2 restore db sample tablespace(USERSPACE1) online from C:\Bacckup taken at <timestamp>

Hello n_i,
    Thanks for your reply, I tried to syscatspace. After taking the backup i tried to drop one table but it gives error as follows :

" The command was processed as an SQL statement because it was not a valid Command Line Processor command. During SQL processing it returned: SQL0290N Table space access is not allowed. SQLSTATE=55039

after restore u need to rollforward to PIT which can in done in other fresh database but need to restore both syscatspace and userspace1 for getting the table back u can also chk with rollforward option recover dropped table if ur tablespace is enabled for dropped table recovery

group pls suggest i may be wrong in this

regs
    Paul

read the manual. you need to restore what ever tbs had this table. And as was mentioned you need to roll it to a time BEFORE your table was dropped.
    --
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows

DB2 v9.7.0.6 os 6.1.0.0

Hello Mathew_paul ,
    thank u for ur replay.As i took the backup for userspace1,why need to restore for both userspace1 and syscatspace.

Read about tablespace's minimum recovery time here:
    IBM DB2 9.5 Information Center for Linux, UNIX, and Windows