there is table with 45 Million records and i am updating 46000 records through script which will call datastage job and i getting this error
Event: DB2_UDB_Acc_Arrng,1: ERROR during execution of DB2-CLI requests: SQL_ERROR; SQLSTATE = 40506; NativeErrorCode = -1476; Message = [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/AIX64] SQL1476N The current transaction was (...)
SQL1476N The current transaction was rolled back because of error
The transaction was rolled back because:
1. An implicit or explicit CLOSE CURSOR failed, or
2. A table was being created with the NOT LOGGED INITIALLY option, or
NOT LOGGED INITIALLY was activated for an existing table. During the
same unit of work, either an error occurred, or a ROLLBACK TO
SAVEPOINT statement was issued. This unit of work is rolled back,
with the following effects:
* any table that was created in this unit of work is dropped.
* any NOT LOGGED INITIALLY tables that were activated in the
transaction are marked inaccessible, and can only be dropped.
* the "<sqlcode>" will be 0 if a ROLLBACK TO SAVEPOINT was issued in
3. A rollback to savepoint failed or release savepoint failed.
4. A severe error occurred during an atomic array input operation.
5. An error occurred during the creation of a system temporary LOB that
was to be used to maintain a LOB locator value for a LOB column of a
declared temporary table or created temporary table whose rows were
Correct the problem as indicated by the error "<sqlcode>", then run the
transaction again. Remove any ROLLBACK TO SAVEPOINT statement that is
used in the same transaction in which a NOT LOGGED INITIALLY table is
created or activated.
this actually is not the problem .this table is not created with not logged initially neither cursor is declared as it loading from script which is calling datastage job .
neither the table is dropped .