Unanswered: How to change combobox values in access table programmatically

Hi all;

i need a code that i can programmatically change the value of combobox in the table.

Your help is appreciated

thanks

There are *no* ComboBoxes in tables unless you are using Lookup Fields. Are you? The Access Web - The Evils of Lookup Fields in Tables
    RuralGuy (RG for short) aka Allan Bunch MS Access MVP - acXP, ac07, ac10 - WinXP Pro, Win7 Pro
    Please reply to this forum so all may learn.

Provided Answers: 19
    And if you're not talking about Lookup Fields in Tables, but rather about Comboboxes on Forms that are populated by Tables, you need to give a much more detailed explanation, in order for us to help you.

Linq ;0)>
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

How to change combobox values in access table programmatically

Thnx all for the reply

Actually i meant lookup wizard or lookup. If most of the data type when we design a table. there is two tabs "General" and "lookup" properies. Under lookup tab there is "Display control" and the default is "textbox" and it has two more type "list box" and "combo box". When we select the combo box then we can choose the source of combo box.

So i mean to work on this combo box so i can change the rousesource programmatically?

thanks

The Display Control on the Lookup Tab of the field should be TextBox. Put your ComboBox on a FORM that reviews/edits the table.
    RuralGuy (RG for short) aka Allan Bunch MS Access MVP - acXP, ac07, ac10 - WinXP Pro, Win7 Pro
    Please reply to this forum so all may learn.