Unanswered: Suppress SQL Server Errors

To All--

I'm using DoCmd.TransferDatabase to dynamically link to some SQL Server tables on the fly. If I'm not able to connect to the table I don't want the SQL Server to popup some dialog box. I would like to handle the error internally and not display the dialog box(es). Does any one know how to turn off these dialog boxes from SQL Server? Thanks.

C

Dim TableName As String
    Dim ConectString As String
    Dim ServerName As String
    Dim UserName As String
    Dim Password As String
    Dim DataBaseName As String

ServerName = "aaaaa"
    UserName = "sa"
    Password = ""
    DataBaseName = "bbbb"
    TableName = "ccccc"

ConectString = "ODBC;DRIVER=SQL Server;SERVER=" & ServerName & ";UID=" & UserName & ";PWD=" & Password & ";DATABASE=" & DataBaseName & ";Trusted_Connection"

DoCmd.TransferDatabase acLink, "ODBC Database", ConectString, acTable, TableName, TableName, , True

Thanks but I know how to link to the table. What I'm wondering is if anyone knows how to stop the error messages displaying if say maybe the user supplied the wrong password.

C

Provided Answers: 14
    If you open a connection using the OpenConnection method of a DAO.Workspace object, there are optional parameter (dbDriverNoPrompt, dbDriverComplete, dbDriverCompleteRequired) that seem to do just that. See Access Help on OpenConnection for more info.
    Have a nice day!

Thanks that works perfect!!!!