Red face Unanswered: Problem with RESTORE

Dear all,
    I have a problem during a restore operation.
    I have a db PANTH01, on the instance PANTH01, and a db PANTH02 on the instance PANTH02. I made a backup of PANTH01 db and I have to restore it into the db PANTH02. However the restore failed.

To be precise, I tried to perform the following commands:

Code:
    set db2instance=panth02
    db2 stop dbm force
    db2 start dbm
    db2 RESTORE DATABASE PANTH01 FROM D:\Restore TO D: INTO PANTH02 WITH 2 BUFFERS BUFFER 1024 REDIRECT PARALLELISM 1 WITHOUT PROMPTING
    db2 SET TABLESPACE CONTAINERS FOR 0 IGNORE ROLLFORWARD CONTAINER OPERATIONS USING(PATH "D:\PANTHERA\PANTH02\DB2TBSPC\System")
    db2 SET TABLESPACE CONTAINERS FOR 1 IGNORE ROLLFORWARD CONTAINER OPERATIONS USING(PATH "D:\PANTHERA\PANTH02\DB2TBSPC\Temp")
    db2 SET TABLESPACE CONTAINERS FOR 2 IGNORE ROLLFORWARD CONTAINER OPERATIONS USING(PATH "D:\PANTHERA\PANTH02\DB2TBSPC\User")
    db2 SET TABLESPACE CONTAINERS FOR 3 IGNORE ROLLFORWARD CONTAINER OPERATIONS USING(PATH "D:\PANTHERA\PANTH02\DB2TBSPC\finance")
    db2 SET TABLESPACE CONTAINERS FOR 4 IGNORE ROLLFORWARD CONTAINER OPERATIONS USING(PATH "D:\PANTHERA\PANTH02\DB2TBSPC\PDAT")
    db2 SET TABLESPACE CONTAINERS FOR 5 IGNORE ROLLFORWARD CONTAINER OPERATIONS USING(PATH "D:\PANTHERA\PANTH02\DB2TBSPC\PTMP")
    db2 SET TABLESPACE CONTAINERS FOR 6 IGNORE ROLLFORWARD CONTAINER OPERATIONS USING(PATH "D:\PANTHERA\PANTH02\db2tbspc\DocDgt")
    db2 SET TABLESPACE CONTAINERS FOR 7 IGNORE ROLLFORWARD CONTAINER OPERATIONS USING(PATH "D:\PANTHERA\PANTH02\db2tbspc\DocDgtOgg")    (*)
    db2 RESTORE DATABASE PANTH01 CONTINUE
    The first commands are successful. When I arrive to (*), the following error happens:

Code:
    SQL0294N  The container is already in use.  SQLSTATE=42730
    I tried to use db2untag to unlock such a container, but it didn't work too:

Code:
    db2untag -f "C:\PANTHERA\PANTH02\db2tbspc\DocDgtOgg"

Using file <C:\PANTHERA\PANTH02\db2tbspc\DocDgtOgg>

ERROR: Access denied.
    Do you have any idea? thank you!

What's inside DocDgtOgg? SQLTAG.NAM? Try renaming DocDgtOgg and then redo the restore.

Great!!! it works, I was so afraid to lose data that I didn't try it before.

Yep renaming or recreating should work