SQL Server Database Administrator and wanted to find out whether you were still in the market for new job opportunities. If so, I would like to speak with you about a Permanent Full time Position with our client, due to start as soon as possible. Please find below an overview of the position for your review and consideration.

#########NO THIRD PARTY SUBCONTRACTING for these positions#########

Job Title : SQL Server Database Administrator

Start Date : As soon as possible

Required Experience : 8-10

Job Location : Scranton, PA

Job Description :

The Service Channel Technology development group for Prudential is seeking a full-time senior level SQL Server Database Administrator over Windows NT/2000/2003.

The person should posses:

Migration Experience from any RDBMS to SQL Server 2005/2008, Sybase would be preferable.

Plan, design, and implement application database code objects, such as stored procedures and views.

Experience in MS SQL Server Installation, Configuration, Performance Tuning, Client/Server Installation, Query Optimization, Profiler, Backup/Recovery

Experience supporting Clustering, Replication and Log Shipping

Extensive experience to migrate data from other platform like SAP BI, Oracle 10g with SQL Server 2005

Build and maintain SQL scripts, indexes, and complex queries for data analysis and extraction.

Provide database coding to support business applications using SQL Server T-SQL.

Perform quality assurance and testing of SQL server environment.

Solid understanding of Relational Databases, Object Oriented Design, and OR-Mapping tools

Proven ability to be a Self starter, motivated and able to handle multiple tasks

Excellent communications and analytical skills, both oral and written

Job Responsibilities :

Direct responsibilities for plan, design, and implement application database code objects, such as stored procedures and views for Sybase to SQL Server Migration.

Work with business stakeholders, application developers, and production teams and across functional units to identify business needs and discuss solution options.

Ensure best practices are applied and integrity of data is maintained through security, documentation, and change management.

Job Qualifications

Basic Technical Requirements:

Experience with T-SQL Migration (Sybase to SQL Server is preferred).

Expertise in designing of database in SQL Server 2000 and Reporting services. Hands on experience in writing T-SQL queries, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions (UDF), Cursors, Views and Triggers.

Expertise in Data Transformation Services(DTS) in SQL server 2000

Expertise in Joins(Equi, Non-Equi, Left Outer, Right Outer Joins), Indexes

Expertise in SQL Query Analyzer and Enterprise Manager

Comfortable with SQL Server 2005, SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services).

Expert level skill in Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) in SQL Server database.

IIS, RAD, WinForms - Forms & Controls, WebForms, Web Applications & Services, Controls - Dynamic & Validate, ActiveX Technology

Client/Server N-Tier Architecture / Web Based development experience.

If you are qualified, available, planning to make a change, and have an interest in this or other projects with EPro, I would like to coordinate a time to talk with you at your earliest convenience. Please forward a recent version of your resume to my email address at jjayareka@eprocorp.com and the best time/day to follow up with you for discussion. If you are not available in market currently and know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, Please send me an e-mail about their contact so I can reach your friend.

Thank You.