SQL Server Database Administrator and wanted to find out whether you were still in the market for new job opportunities. If so, I would like to speak with you about a Permanent Full time Position with our client, due to start as soon as possible. Please find below an overview of the position for your review and consideration.
#########NO THIRD PARTY SUBCONTRACTING for these positions#########
Job Title : SQL Server Database Administrator
Start Date : As soon as possible
Required Experience : 8-10
Job Location : Scranton, PA
Job Description :
The Service Channel Technology development group for Prudential is seeking a full-time senior level SQL Server Database Administrator over Windows NT/2000/2003.
The person should posses:
· Migration Experience from any RDBMS to SQL Server 2005/2008, Sybase would be preferable.
· Plan, design, and implement application database code objects, such as stored procedures and views.
· Experience in MS SQL Server Installation, Configuration, Performance Tuning, Client/Server Installation, Query Optimization, Profiler, Backup/Recovery
· Experience supporting Clustering, Replication and Log Shipping
· Extensive experience to migrate data from other platform like SAP BI, Oracle 10g with SQL Server 2005
· Build and maintain SQL scripts, indexes, and complex queries for data analysis and extraction.
· Provide database coding to support business applications using SQL Server T-SQL.
· Perform quality assurance and testing of SQL server environment.
· Solid understanding of Relational Databases, Object Oriented Design, and OR-Mapping tools
· Proven ability to be a Self starter, motivated and able to handle multiple tasks
· Excellent communications and analytical skills, both oral and written
Job Responsibilities :
· Direct responsibilities for plan, design, and implement application database code objects, such as stored procedures and views for Sybase to SQL Server Migration.
· Work with business stakeholders, application developers, and production teams and across functional units to identify business needs and discuss solution options.
· Ensure best practices are applied and integrity of data is maintained through security, documentation, and change management.
Basic Technical Requirements:
· Experience with T-SQL Migration (Sybase to SQL Server is preferred).
· Expertise in designing of database in SQL Server 2000 and Reporting services. Hands on experience in writing T-SQL queries, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions (UDF), Cursors, Views and Triggers.
· Expertise in Data Transformation Services(DTS) in SQL server 2000
· Expertise in Joins(Equi, Non-Equi, Left Outer, Right Outer Joins), Indexes
· Expertise in SQL Query Analyzer and Enterprise Manager
· Comfortable with SQL Server 2005, SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services).
· Expert level skill in Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) in SQL Server database.
· IIS, RAD, WinForms - Forms & Controls, WebForms, Web Applications & Services, Controls - Dynamic & Validate, ActiveX Technology
· Client/Server N-Tier Architecture / Web Based development experience.
If you are qualified, available, planning to make a change, and have an interest in this or other projects with EPro, I would like to coordinate a time to talk with you at your earliest convenience. Please forward a recent version of your resume to my email address at email@example.com and the best time/day to follow up with you for discussion. If you are not available in market currently and know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, Please send me an e-mail about their contact so I can reach your friend.