Unanswered: Access 2010 RTF indents

Hi all,

Happy New Year.

I've download a trial version of Access 2010 in the hope that with it's RTF memo field I could create bullet points.

However, it creates bullets points fine but as the text wraps around to the next line the sentance is not indented inline with the bulleted text. The text drops back to be left justified.

Am i doing something wrong? without this feature my database is dead in the water
    cheers
    Marcus

does anyone understand what i mean? or am i going crazy???

hello out there....

Ok so i must be on the black list or something as no one is replying to me anymore

is there anyone out there who knows whether the latest version of access allows bullet points also when the text wraps around to a new line it keeps the same justification as the line above.

I want to bullet point something in a memo field. (usually 4 spaces) as i write text in the memo field after the bullet point I wnat the next line to remain (4 spaces) in from the left like it does in word.

please help

like I say this is a big deal for my database. if it doesn't work I'm goosed.

I think a large part of the reason you are not getting much response is you are asking about Office/Access 2010. There are not a lot of people that have Access/Office 2010. The RTF control was not introduced as a native control in Access until Access 2007. Again there are not a lot of Access 2007 developers.

What version of Access prior to the 2010 trial do you have/use?
    Boyd Trimmell aka HiTechCoach HiTechCoach.com (free access stuff)
    Microsoft MVP - Access Expert
    BPM/Accounting Systems/Inventory Control/CRM
    Programming: Nine different ways to do it right, a thousand ways to do it wrong.
    Binary--it's as easy as 1-10-11

I don't think the RTF feature includes an indent/tab type feature per se. I believe it is just richer text i.e. color, font, etc....and not necessarily layout or Word processing type formatting features.

am not 100% sure.

b.t.w. one can manually control that with 'Ctrl'+Enter and then spaces....but that may not help.....
    www CahabaData com

thanks NTC, using shift + enter helps me to make my database workable again. Thanks