Unanswered: Changing the MSQL IP Address in Access

First off, I'm a bit of a rookie, so if what I'm trying or saying here doesn't make sense, just let me know. I'm not a rookie with computers, but with the software we're working with here.

I recently used the built-in Convert to SQL database function in my Access database. This went flawlessly, and gave me no errors.

However, when I try to enter one of my 5 tables (with the little globus next to them) I get a login fail. The failure is obvious though, as when the connect to SQL login popup appears, I can see it tries to connect to my servers local IP, not its public IP.

I also think that this is why that enabling the document is so simply times out a few times, trying to connect to that incorrect IP.

So, my question is as the topic states: How do I change the default IP my Access document looks for my SQL database at?

Thank you in advance,

Chicago, IL
    All your tables are in SQL Server? If so, then the incorrect information is in the connections string for the tables. You will probably have to look at reconnecting the tables using a different connection string.

Yeah, that sounds about right.

How is it done?

I found this, but I can't find the right options in Access 2010
    Last edited by ottosen; 01-13-11 at 22:57.