Help with dfd & erd

Ok so I am creating something in Visual Basic that will allow for my boss to input information about a customer and the project that the customer wants completed. The data will then be distributed into a database.

So you know what you are looking at in the pictures, the company I work for does parking lot maintenance. We do asphalt repair, crack filling, seal coating, and line striping. The pictures below show the ERD and DFD that i created.

Is the ERD constructed properly? Are the relationships and primary/foreign keys correct? Is it in 3NF?

And for the DFD I would like to know if the processes and the data flow terms are correct.

Thank you in advance, I really appreciate any of the suggestions and help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dfd.png   erd.png  

the dfd seems incomplete -- the customer only ever requests and receives a quote

more specifically, the customer never surrenders any information that can be added to the database, and the customer never initiates anything after receiving an agreeable quote

are you sure this isn't a homework assignment? most small businesses have never even heard of dfds and erds, let alone require someone to produce them before building an app
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

Sorry I should have stated that it is a homework assignment but I am really implementing this for the business. What would help complete the DFD? How would I add a data flow for changes to be made or for the customer to agree to the quote submitted?

Can anyone help me out?