Unanswered: Help With Access VBA

Hi!
    Right I am trying to create a data entry interface in access by using the form option and the radio button. I want to have a form and on it I want to have three radio buttons each for the colour Red Blue and green and I want the colour names to be recorded in the database behind it which will is called names and the colum name colour. Any Help would be much appreciated!

Provided Answers: 14
    Is the form bound or unbound, if it is, are the controls bound or unbound, what's the structure of the table where you want to store the value? Please supply more precision so we can help you better.
    Have a nice day!

Hi,
    How do you check if the form and the controls are bound or unbound? the structure of the table is a table with one column which is colour. Sorry I dont know much about using forms and VBA!

Provided Answers: 14
    A form is bound (i.e. linked to a source of records -table or query-) if its RecordSource property contains the name of a table or query. A control is bound (i.e. linked to a data source -the column of a table or query-) is its ControlSource property contains the name of a column from the table or query that acts as the RecordSource for the form to which it belongs. (see picture).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bound_Unbound.jpg  
    Have a nice day!

Hi Thanks for the reply, the form is bound and the control is also bound. Any idea of how to make it work so when the user presses one of the radio buttons the data is recorded in the 'colours' colum which is located in table two?

Cheers!