Unanswered: Hyperlink in report to folders on a server

I have a database which lists publications (author, title, pages, year, etc) submitted to our office. The publications are assigned an ID number when they are submitted and when the publications are approved, they are stored in \\server\pubs\[ID] where [ID] is the folder name for the publication that is the ID of the publication such as \\server\pubs\12345. In my database, I would not only like to list all the recent publications but, in the PDF of the report, have the publication title be a link to the actual publication whereby the title is the link text and the URL be \\server\pubs\[ID] where [ID] is replaced with the actual ID of the publication's folder. In other words, I would like my report to generate a dynamic link whereby the link text is dependent on the title of the publication and the URL is dependent on the ID of the publication.

Is this possible in Access 2003?

Kerala, India

Hyperlink in report to folders on a server

The following link demonstrates an example as how to generate a List of external files in a Listbox as hyperlinks:

External Files' List in HyperLinks

This may not be an exact solution to your problem but you can modify the program to read the folder names rather than files. (Learn MS-Access Tips & Tricks)
    Learn Advanced MS-Access Programming with sample VBA Code.

All responses are based on Access 2003/2007