Unanswered: [SSRS 2008] Insert Blank Rows

I have a SSRS report which has 2000 rows (which can increase or decrease at any time). The first column is the student ID column. The values aren't unique, meaning that out of 2000 rows there are 105 unique student IDs with each appearing around 20 times in this list.

The liist is ordered by student ID, which means the first 20 identical student ids appear followed by the next 20 or 21, etc.

I need to be able to insert a blank link after each lot of student ids (a blank line after the first 20, another one after the next 21, another one after the following 20, etc.).

Does anyone know how I can go about doing this? I'm not very familiar with groups, and I've played around with this but can't find a way to do it.

Thanks in advance.

Well, you need to "play around with groups" a little more. It's a lot easier to do it for you than to explain that you need to insert a blank line after each group. So, try it out, experiment, and you'll get it. You can't just look for any answer on a public forum and expect someone to always get it done. This task is one of the simplest ones. Imagine how much more help you'll need when you have to conditionally expand a collapsable section?
    "The data in a record depends on the Key to the record, the Whole Key, and
    nothing but the Key, so help me Codd."

Quote Originally Posted by rdjabarov View Post
    Well, you need to "play around with groups" a little more. It's a lot easier to do it for you than to explain that you need to insert a blank line after each group. So, try it out, experiment, and you'll get it. You can't just look for any answer on a public forum and expect someone to always get it done. This task is one of the simplest ones. Imagine how much more help you'll need when you have to conditionally expand a collapsable section?
    I honestly would not have asked here if I had the time to "play around with groups" a little more. I only ask a question when I can't figure it out myself and when time does not permit me to play around with it until I get it right.

I already have collapsible sections that are conditionally expanded in a number of my reports and I didn't have any trouble figuring those out.

I'm looking for some help, I guess I asked in the wrong forum.

Glad I pointed you in the right direction
    "The data in a record depends on the Key to the record, the Whole Key, and
    nothing but the Key, so help me Codd."