My name is Rachel Thompson from ACT Consulting. I came across your background and would like to share a long term contract opportunity located in Basking Ridge, NJ

Attached is the position description. If you would like to learn more about this position please attach a copy of your resume in a word format as well as contact my colleague Sam Paulson who can be reached at 919-249-6000 or by email spaulson@act-info.com at your earliest convenience to discuss the details.

If you do not feel this is a good match for your background or you are not currently interested in this opportunity, please feel free to pass this along to anyone who you think may be interested.

DURATION- 6-12 months
Location- Basking Ridge, NJ
Rate- negotiable

DESCRIPTION:Candidate should have at least 5 years of experience working as a systems or business analyst, preferably in support of mainframe COBOL applications. Candidate needs to be able to read and understand COBOL programs and be familiar with CICS and DB2 concepts. Experience working with healthcare insurance applications, particularly claim adjudication or payment systems, is desireable. Candidate should have prior experience preparing artifacts that document system requirements, system flows and design details for system changes.
Good communication skills.
The successful candidate will perform following activities:
1. Pariticipate in JAD sessions to expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
2. Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs application is to address.
3. Document revised or new system procedures and system design at a detail level.
4. Participate in development of test plans, test procedures and quality standards.
5. Be able to triage defects that are encountered in testing process.
6. Identify risk factors associated with proposed system modifications.
7. Research and learn industry concepts that may affect system design or compliance with legislative mandates.

Thanks and Regards
Rachel Thompson
ACT Consulting
Fax: 860-371-2177