Our records show that you are an experienced Oracle Apps DBAthis experience is relevant to one of my current openings.
Job Title: Oracle Apps DBA
Job Location: Plano, TX
Job Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Clear-thinking and knowledgeable Oracle Applications DBA to support our existing enterprise production environment. The successful candidate will assume a 24x7 technical / administrative role in the administration, performance tuning, and maintenance of the Multi- Node Oracle Financials application system, as well as assist with tuning, documentation and other support activities.
• Skill requirements include solid knowledge and experience of Oracle Applications and core DBA duties and day-to-day Oracle administration, such as:
• Knowledge of Oracle Applications technology stack, including architecture, installation, configuration, maintenance, cloning and patching procedures.
• Oracle Applications (11i, 11.5.10 or above).
• Oracle Enterprise Manager version 10G.
• Knowledge of Oracle Application System Administration.
• Proficient with recent Oracle database versions and features (10g required, 11g a plus)
Oracle 10g DBA experience
) eBusiness suite 11.5.10 - Apps DBA
Experience with iApps in eBusiness suite
SQL and PL/SQL
Please fill the below information and send it along with your resume in word format.
Expected Hourly Rate:
Employment Type (W2):
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (678) 956-5056, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.
Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to Sun Technologies. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.