Network - Voice Technical Lead (Orlando, FL or Atlanta, GA)
We currently have an open position for a Network Engineer – Voice Technical Lead, a full-time position which can be situated in either Atlanta, GA or Orlando, FL.
We have placed other IT and IT-related professionals with this client over the past several months and have good relationships.
The client is stable, has been in business more than 40 years, is global in size with more than 500 service centers in 42 countries, and 300,000+ customers around the world, and employs more than 7,700 people.
The offer package includes a competitive salary and excellent benefits plan.
This position is based from either Orlando, FL or Atlanta, GA. It is responsible for analyzing all aspects of a global network, making recommendations on key technology, architecture and vendor decisions, driving a common vision in a multi-supplier global environment, and ensuring enforcement of key policies and practices across the infrastructure.
Given the lengthy job description, below is a short-list of skills wanted - a complete job description will be sent on request if you possess the below skills and experience (please include your resume with your request):
• 10 years network design experience
• 5 years experience with Cisco's VOIP
• 5 years strategy
• Cisco's Unified Call Manager, Vs. 7
• CCIE Certification
• Microsoft environments
• Data center consolidation projects
• Cloud technology
• Cisco catalyst routers
• Global experience including roll-outs
• Project management experience: create and maintain project plans, budgeting, and resource allocation (understands the PMO procress)
• Business facing to gather requirements, write specs, given to vendors, work through implementation and measurements for SLA and performance metrics
• Review and recommend tools for out-sourcing performance; e.g., QOS
• MPLS experience
• 4-year degree
• Working with and price negotiation with vendors
• Evaluate and implement monitoring tools
• Presentation skills, creating and presenting to executive level management