If you have a moment, I'd appreciate your help. P lease take a look and let me know if you are interested or else forward this job on to anyone you think would be interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me find a great candidate. If you are in search of such opportunities then, below is the requirement for the same. Send me your resume exhaustively matching this requirement ASAP
VBA Access DBA
6 months
Quincy, MA
Skill & Job Description
Phone screen and then a F2F interview.
Must be subject to a credit check
Administers and controls an organization's data resources and provides documentation to management.
This person has detailed knowledge of database design and implementation, uses data software packages to ensure data integrity, accuracy, accessibility, and security as well as recovers corrupted data and eliminates data redundancy.
Performs database tasks for development/prod. projects, physical database design, 24x7 support, maintenance set-up, validation, data modeling review and performance tuning as needed.
Maintains database dictionaries and integration of systems through database design.
Helps analyze user applications and operational requirements.
Responsible for overall physical database structure for assigned databases.
Reviews database performance statistics and directs improvements.
Maintains relationship with database management system vendor and implements upgrades.
Directs team in identification of the information requirements of business processes and the interface with relational database designs.
Having 6+ years experience
General Database Administration experience is required, but MS-Access knowledge is a big plus.
Experience with VBA, Access-macros, is a big plus.
Fund Account experience is also a big plus.

Thanks & Regards,
Shivali Mahajan

Where Commitment Is A Passion
99 Mark Tree Road, Suite 304
Centereach, NY 11720
Phone : 631-267-4883 x 265
Fax : 631-389-2446
Email : smahajan@okayainfo.com
URL : Welcome to OKAYAINFO - Providing Complete IT Consulting&Software Solutions