Unanswered: Cannot create Crystal Report using a Stored Procedure with parameters

Hi,

Iíve been searching on why I canít create a Crystal Reports using a Stored Procedure (SP) with parameters. Iím encountering this error: Database Connector Error: Cannot obtain error message from server.

I tried several scenarios, I can create the report using a Stored Procedure with parameters provided that these parameters are assigned a value inside the Stored Proc, or if these parameters (declared in the create proc line) are not used at all inside the Stored Proc.

So, isolating the problem. I cannot create a report when the SP has parameters (declared in the create proc line), these parameters were not assigned a value, and these parameters are used.

Is there a workaround here? Hope somebody can help. Thanks.

I tried creating a new Stored Procedure with parameters and used these parameters inside my SP. And I was able to use this SP in my Crystal Report. So the problem is not about that SP w/ parameters. Kindly help me figure out what is this error about and how to fix this.

Error: Database Connector Error: Cannot obtain error message from server.