Unanswered: Stored procedure failure in production region with SQL0969N error, SQLSTATE = -30108
One of our stored procedure is failing again and again in production region with error code SQL0969N and SQLSTATE -30108.
The description of this error on IBM site is as follows:
"There is no message text corresponding to SQL error in the message file on this workstation. The error was returned from module name with original tokens token-list."
Since, this stored procedure is failing in production region, many users are impacted due to this.
Appreciate if anyone can suggest a way to resolve this error.
If more details are required, kindly let me know.
First of all, thanks for your quick response on this.
1) db2 version? platform? it a sql stored proc?
===> Version 9 Release 1. It is external stored procedure having COBOL as host language. I am not sure how to check platform though.
2) do you know which part of the procedure is causing the error ?
===> No idea! What is the way to identify this? If you refer to the attached screenprint, it shows the error was returned from module SQLJRCRT. But I am not sure which part of stored procedure throws this error.
3) have you tested it on a dev/test environment?
===> Yes. We have tested it in test region many times before implementation. But in test region we did not face this error as data is not huge.
4) do you have error handling in the stored procedure ?
===> No. We only check SQLCODE after executing any query.
5) Regarding SQLSTATE. Sorry, I think this is not SQLSTATE. Please find attached screenprint. Apologize for this.