Unanswered: Help with bound OLE object(property images)

I have an access database that contains property data, each piece of property has its own record which contains fields like property id, property address etc and I have a network folder containing all the pictures of the properties in my database. I want to display the pictures from my network folder within a form in access and the picture being displayed is based on what record is selected. All of my pictures(74,000) has the property id as the file name and the property id is also in each record in my database. I read that you can make a table and populate it with the paths to the images, im able to do this and I can add a bound ole object to my form but im not sure what the next step is, any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Provided Answers: 14
    You don't necessarily need a bound ole object control to display a picture on an Access form: in many cases an Image control will do the job and is easier to use.
    Have a nice day!

Can you explain how to use the Image Control? I have a table called tblImage which stores all the image paths in the "ImagePath" field. I added a image to a form which the record source is tblImage and for the control source of the image is the field ImagePath. So shouldn't this let me be able to click through records and have the image change depending on the image path for each record?

Thanks.

Provided Answers: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by brian566 View Post
    So shouldn't this let me be able to click through records and have the image change depending on the image path for each record?
    Basically that's it:
    Code:
    Private Sub Form_Current()

Me.Image_QPR.Picture = Nz(DLookup("File_Name", "dbo_Tbl_Quality_Process_Results_Images", "FK_Tbl_Quality_Process_Results = " & Me!SysCounter), "")

End Sub
    Have a nice day!