Unanswered: Hundreds of links need changed in Excel

Hello... I have an several Excel spreadsheets linked together. Hundreds of columns. I need to change a portion of the link in each of the columns.

Example: ='X:\CQI Master\CQI\Henderson Tennessee\[CQI Master Henderson County Tennessee.xls]Yearly Stats'!D174 needs to become =IF(ISBLANK('X:\CQI Master\CQI\Henderson Tennessee\[CQI Master Henderson County Tennessee.xls]Yearly Stats'!D174),"",('X:\CQI Master\CQI\Henderson Tennessee\[CQI Master Henderson County Tennessee.xls]Yearly Stats'!D174)). The change needs to go to column P174. It's easy enough to do one, but there are hundreds with different text. Another might be: ='X:\CQI Master\CQI\Morgan County Tennessee\[CQI Master Morgan County Tennessee.xls]Yearly Stats'!D174 It needs to be =IF(ISBLANK('X:\CQI Master\CQI\Morgan County Tennessee\[CQI Master Morgan County Tennessee.xls]Yearly Stats'!D174),"",('X:\CQI Master\CQI\Morgan County Tennessee\[CQI Master Morgan County Tennessee.xls]Yearly Stats'!D174))and so on through tons more.

Is there any way that VB can do this? I unfortunately know nothing about VB. I'm in desperate need of help. I would greatly appreciate any help I can get. I attached a file in case what I've tried to ask didn't make any sense.

Thanks!! Tara
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by TYOzzy; 02-24-11 at 17:23.

Provided Answers: 1
    You already have the fully qualified reference in an existing formula right? Say you had this in A1:

='X:\CQI Master\CQI\Henderson Tennessee\[CQI Master Henderson County Tennessee.xls]Yearly Stats'!D174

Why can't you just do:

=IF(ISBLANK(A1), "", A1)

??
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    You already have the fully qualified reference in an existing formula right? Say you had this in A1:

='X:\CQI Master\CQI\Henderson Tennessee\[CQI Master Henderson County Tennessee.xls]Yearly Stats'!D174

Why can't you just do:

=IF(ISBLANK(A1), "", A1)

??
    Thanks, but each row is linked to its own different spreadsheet and a row in that spreadsheet. It's not so much how I have them linked that I'm having an issue with. It's how am I going to change hundreds upon hundreds of links.