We are Niche Technologists, Inc. a nationwide IT consulting and FT staffing company with clients from Oregon to New Hampshire delivering services since 1993.
We currently have a FT job available with a client in Orlando for a Project Manager.
No visa sponsorships or transfers are currently available.
Reporting to the Director, PMO this position is responsible for managing all aspects of the design, development and implementation to upgrade SAP ECC 5.0 and Oracle 10g to ECC 6.0 EMP 4 and Oracle 11g, and SAP GUI to 7.2.
This position will provide leadership in coordinating the upgrade project activities and interfaces between projects to ensure successful completion.
The employer is stable, has been in business more than 40 years, serves more than 300,000 customers worldwide, and employs nearly 8,000 people in 42 countries.
This is an exceptional opportunity that includes challenge, growth, career path, competitive salary, and attractive benefits package. The employer will consider relocation assistance for qualified and successful job applicants.
• Demonstrated successful experience implementing software upgrade projects with SAP
• Experience in a SAP ERP environment
• Experience with MM, PP, LE, SD, FI, CO, AP, AR, and T&E SAP modules
• Experience with system interfaces (Siebel, MYSAP Portal, EDI, JDA (SCPO & TMS), LEAN Logistics (TMS) BW/BI/BO, Shipping and Receiving)
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or other related field
• Project Management (PMI) certification or equivalent
• 10 – 15 years of IS and business/industry work experience
• Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Program & Portfolio Management methodologies and tools
• Experience in multi-facility, international organizations
• Experience in diverse multi-cultural, corporate cultures
• A drive for excellence and get-it-done attitude
Responsible for delivering this high priority SAP Upgrade project on time, within budgets, and meeting the strategic and business requirements, tracking key project milestones, recommending adjustments, and managing project scope, resources, project reporting, conducting team meetings, and removing obstacles.
This role partners with senior leadership to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IS to achieve business goals, develops project strategy supporting business case and high level project plans, and manages the project plan (resources and tasks) daily and communicates and orchestrates changes to the stakeholders and team members.
Works with the business and IS leadership to establish and obtain consensus on project goals, objectives and deliverables, and accesses the degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect projects and gains agreement for resolution.
Partners with the business to obtain buy-in on utilizing resources for testing, coordinates with Change Managers and Service and Solution Managers to ensure consistent communications and apply solutions.
Directs the activities of the project team, coordinating and driving the team’s efforts towards successful delivery of assigned projects, and determines resource needs, allocates and balances those resources and tasks, and accounts for their effective use.
Ensures integration of projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed based on the needs of the business, and communicates with IS and business leadership to communicate strategy, direction, and changes.