Wink Unanswered: High Availability on DB2

Hello All,

I'm currently working on a implementation project (SAP + Db2 9.7 + AIX 6.1) where our production landscape is going to be on a High availability . I would like to know the the starting points to consider (threads/whitepaper/weblogs anything would definitely help ) for the High availability implementation .

Appreciate your help !!!!

Regards
    Sam

HADR is the usually way to go for DB2 High Availability. You can search the IBM website for more info.
    M. A. Feldman
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for z/OS and OS/390

Thanks all .. It was really useful ..

Regards
    Satish

High Availability on DB2

Hi,

DB2 pureScale is a new optional DB2 feature that allows you to have multiple database servers in a system that all share a common set of disks providing both scalability and availability.so have you think whatever who can give me full version about DB2.webhostinglamp has many information about DB2,it say High availability of data is a key requirement for critical database systems. In this article, get a summary of the features in DB2 9.5 that provide these capabilities.webhostinglamp also starting taking all the DB2 information this webhosting review site.its really a logical site.