Unanswered: Complete noob here: Am I at 3NF, or getting close?

Hi Everyone! For the sake of disclosure, this is a homework assignment. I just started learning (trying to anyway ) about database structure a few weeks ago. I am questioning my understanding of normalization, and finding stopping points for normalization levels. I would greatly appreciate any comments, and/or suggestions regarding this relationship diagram I am drawing. I think that I have this diagram broken down to 3NF, but am not certain.

The diagram represents three initial types of information: a driver's file, a driver's violations file, and a driver's daily log (hardcopy log). All of the child tables that contain "LogID" contain data from the driver's daily log. The Violations and Citation tables were originally in the driver's violations file. Everything else was in the driver's file. I have attached a png file from my Visio diagram. I am building the database in Access. Thank you in advance for the help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DriversLog1.png  

I believe that I found a problem with my previous diagram. I built another table for totals. I don't see any more dependencies that would keep me from being 3NF. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DriversLog.png