Unanswered: Access and Adobe Acrobat

Can anyone tell me if one know how to program in Access then is this a great advantage to using Adobe Acrobat? What books would you recommend me to buy to learn Acrobat and What program should I get?

Thanks!

Do you want to learn MS Access or Adobe Acrobat Reader?
    Because MS Access is a database and Adobe Acrobat Reader is a PDF reader.

So basicly: what do you want to do? What is your goal? Learning MS Access for no particilar reason, isnt really the way to solve problems . . .

Acrobat

I want to learn to build forms and process module and learn javascript. I already know how to build databases in Access.

Provided Answers: 14
    Nor MS Access nor Adobe Acrobat have anything to do with Javascript which is a scripting language.

As for books, it depends on your actual level of knowledge, on how far you want to go in learning and on how much time and work you're ready to spend.

Speaking of spending, money comes in the frame too: some books are really expensive.
    Have a nice day!

Java

I just bought a book called Extending Acrobat Forms with Javascript. If I am very dedicated do you think that this book has enough info in it to eventually bring me to the level of writing process modules? If not, is there a favorite book that you recommend? Thanks for your help. What country are you in?

Phillip--

You are posting in a Microsoft Access forum. Not really related to Adobe Acrobat Forms and JavaScript.

C

Thanks. I'll fix this.