Unanswered: Paradox 11, Windows 7, & Novell

I have just moved to Windows 7. I was able to install Paradox 11 and by running in compatibility mode all seemed to be working. But today I logged into our Novell network and ran into a huge problem.

Paradox isn't recognizing any of the mapped drives on the Novell server, where all my data and queries are stored!

All other programs recognize the Novell drives, Paradox is the only program that can't see them.

Has anyone else run into this problem and found a solution? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

a more detailed answer was sent as a reply to your e-mail message.. my main point, as usual, is to post better details on Home - Paradox Community
    --
    Steven Green - Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

http://www.OasisTradingPost.com

Oasis Trading Post
    - Collectibles and Memorabilia
    - Vintage Lego Sets and Supplies
    - and Paradox Support, too

Windows Virtual XP on Windows 7

my brother suggested that I install the Windows XP Virtual Machine and that seems to have worked, I can run Paradox in the virtual machine and it is able to find the Novell network drives, which were invisible to it when running in Windows 7 (in compatibility mode)

it is time to find something new, or to retire, sigh! I know other systems but I'm faster and more agile and accurate in Paradox than in anything else I've used