Question Unanswered: Job notification

In SQL 2005 I have a Production and DR server that runs the same jobs, how can I create a task or job to notify the Production Server to run the same job when the Job is finish on the DR?

If there was appropriate connectivity between the two servers the simplest way to accomplish this (imo) is by adding a step to the end of the job on production server to do a remote call to the DR server:
    exec <servername>.msdb.dbo.sp_start_job @job_name='My jobs name'
    or
    exec <servername>.msdb.dbo.sp_start_job @job_id=<jobs unique identifier>

Job Notification

Thanks for information, but I'm new to SQL and (imo) is that short for Internet Mail?

The two SQL Server have connectivity between them. Here is your suggestion.

If there was appropriate connectivity between the two servers the simplest way to accomplish this (imo) is by adding a step to the end of the job on production server to do a remote call to the DR server:

exec <servername>.msdb.dbo.sp_start_job @job_name='My jobs name'
    or
    exec <servername>.msdb.dbo.sp_start_job @job_id=<jobs unique identifier>

The job is started by schedule tasks, so when the job on DR is complete then (imo) can send a start task to the schedule task on the Production SQL and it will kick it off.

imo - in my opinion.

Since the servers are connected you can just add a new job step to the job on your DR server to execute one of the commands I suggested - i.e. either starting the job by name or by job ID on the other server.