Unanswered: Subform to update combobox

Morning All
    Is it possible for a combobox to be populated with the results from a subform.I have a mainform that shows records and a subform that shows related records based on that specific record but I want a combobox (or listbox) to show only the results of the subform so that I can select one. I have a query (SELECT DelegateDetails.DelegateID, Choices.CourseID, Courses.CourseID FROM DelegateDetails INNER JOIN (Courses INNER JOIN Choices ON Courses.CourseID=Choices.CourseID) ON DelegateDetails.DelegateID=Choices.DelegateID; ) on the control source (=[Child12].[Form]![EventID] ) where Child12 is the subform but it only shows all the delegate details and their courses and not the specific ones relating to the subform. Maybe this isn't possible but what I want to be able to do is select one of the subform records and schedule that delegate onto an event. Mybe there is an easier way to do this so am open to suggestions

Thanks for any help

Provided Answers: 14
    I'm not sure to understand your question. If the RecordSource of the subform is a query, what prevents you from building a ComboBox that will use the same query (or another one based on the first one) as its RowSource? Do I miss something here?
    Have a nice day!