Hey guys I've got a basketball database and I'm trying to figure out how to do two things to it. First I've got calculated queries for game points, fouls, and timeouts which I need in my main Game Form. The game form has two subforms which are also comprised of subforms that have what I need to keep track of for each team (Player points, fouls, etc). I need to display in a text box the results from the queries I've used but I haven't figured out a good way to do it. I've tried using DLookUp but haven't been successful yet. Any help with that would be much appreciated.

My second question is this. I have a Scoreboard form which opens with my game form and on it you can select Half 1 or Half 2 which then refreshes the form. Some of my stats need to be kept track of by half such as fouls and timeouts. I have these stats half numbers calling the scoreboard using default value =forms!scoreboard!half. Unfortunately the refresh will only work after I've used the submit button, it won't change the value right away when clicked. However before I put my Team1 and Team2 forms into the subform refresh worked fine. Any ideas on why this might be? Any help is appreciated, thanks!