dbExpress Driver for SQLite Joined the Ranks of Devart dbExpress Drivers!
The first version of dbExpress driver for SQLite released by popular demand.
Devart is glad to announce the release of the first version of dbExpress driver for SQLite. In the best Devart traditions new driver offers outstanding performance and stability.
By popular demands dbExpress for SQLite implements the common dbExpress interface for processing queries to SQLite databases.
To let you use the latest IDE versions Devart keeps the driver compatibility up to date, and it supports Delphi XE, C++Builder XE and earlier.
Besides, the driver comes with the amount of help files to let you get started quickly and easily, and offers support from its developers.
The following are the main features of our dbExpress driver for SQLite:
- Direct access to data
- High performance
- Encryption support
- SQLite concurrent access
- SQLite Shared-Cache mode
- Support for all SQLite data types
- Unicode and national charsets support
- Auto incrementing fields with last inserted value returning
- Full support for dbExpress version 4
- Ability of monitoring query execution with dbMonitor
- Source code available
- Includes annual Subscription with Priority Support
- Licensed royalty-free per developer
Pricing and Availability
Devart dbExpress driver for SQLite has extremely flexible pricing.
The Single license price starts from $129.95, and you can always choose the type of license that matches your needs best.
You can try the new dbExpress driver here: dbExpress driver for SQLite - Download