Provided Answers: 1

Unanswered: privileges for a user execute procedure.

Hi Colleagues,

There are in DB2 V9.5 a command for give a user privileges for execute procedure in DB2 V9.5 on AIX in command line?

Thank you for advanced.

Not a command, but an SQL statement: GRANT

Hi Colleagues,

I have a user in the database, I need that this user can to do BIND en DB2 9.5 on AIX. ¿What is the Authorization necesary for the user?.

Thank you for advanved.

If this user execute a file.bnd for example: db2 bind miapl.bnd the system show the error: that not have authorization.

Provided Answers: 5
    It is still the GRANT statement: IBM DB2 9.5 Information Center for Linux, UNIX, and Windows

Andy

Hi,

My question is very easy, this is an example: In the database there are 1000 packages. but this packages to belong to schemas and users aaaa, bbbb and cccc. Later I create the schema and user dddd. The question is, I need execute the 1000 packages that to belong to schemas and users aaaa, bbbb and cccc. Somebody can explain me the steps for the schema and user dddd can execute this 1000 packages.

Any help is welcome.

Thank you.

Provided Answers: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by georgipa View Post
    Hi,

My question is very easy, this is an example: In the database there are 1000 packages. but this packages to belong to schemas and users aaaa, bbbb and cccc. Later I create the schema and user dddd. The question is, I need execute the 1000 packages that to belong to schemas and users aaaa, bbbb and cccc. Somebody can explain me the steps for the schema and user dddd can execute this 1000 packages.

Any help is welcome.

Thank you.
    We have told you several times. It is the GRANT statement. Please read the manual to see its usage.

Andy