Unanswered: Address label choice help

I have a customer's database set up at the moment whereby, as orders from them come in, their info is added by details given (name address etc), which is done only the once (in TABLE1).

Their record is then added into the orders table (surname and then the order details) where it remains with the label RECEIVED until we send it out when it then gets altered to DESPATCHED and a note made of how it went (in ORDER TABLE).

Sometimes a customer orders and wants the order delivered to an alternative address (which is a new field and linked to their inital details in TABLE1), again entered only the once (in TABLE2).

2 of our ways of posting out involve us having to print off labels in a report, which I have created using the Microsoft tutorial. I have it set up for TABLE1 but would like a way of using the customers info from TABLE2 as well.

So, instead of printing off all the labels for orders going out that day and then printing the alternative addresses for customers that have specified they want the order shipped there, I'm looking for a means of having the labels print out both the info off TABLE1 and then also the alternative address from TABLE2 in the one report.

Help will be much appreciated cheers!

Oh, I forgot to mention.. I'm using Access 2003 and I'm near enough a complete novice so take it easy

Provided Answers: 14
    You can create a UNION Query (Table1 UNION Table2) and base your report on it.
    Have a nice day!

That looks like it can work creating mailing labels for the post orders and one of our courier companies. Is there a way for me to create it so maybe, if you check a checkbox the query creates the alt address label as opposed to billing address label?