I'm creating a form that lists all projects with about 15 filters of various types at the top. They filter by project type, method used, and other items.

I track all workers on a project with a Junction table called JuncProjectsPeople. It has a PeopleFK and a ProjectsFK.

I would like to be able to filter projects that a certain person worked on. However, it displays multiple instances of the same project for each person that worked on it. It looks conceptually like the following:

Project1 People1 OtherDetails
Project1 People2 OtherDetails
Project2 People1 OtherDetails
Project2 People3 OtherDetails

Especially if I have a list box with multiple people selected, it would have multiple instances of the same project.

I would prefer to have all people working on a project to show on the same record line for a single project or a breakout [+], but would be content to just filter by multiple people (or just one at this point) and to show each project once.

Project1 People1 People2 OtherDetails

-or-

Project1 OtherDetails

Other details that may or may not be important: filters in Form Header, projects in detail (not a report), filter is created in VBA, previously all projects and details are listed in query with all filtering done in form

I'm open to other methods to get a similar report. Thanks for the help!