Question Unanswered: Help with this simple rental system

I've requested to do a mini project using any database program . but I chose developing it using access since I feel it's easier , efficient and I know the fundamental of using it .

I'm stuck in from where I should start , is it that difficult to do by myself (Do I really need a programmer to help me) and is there any tutorial sites where I can learn how to develop simple rental system using access ?

the attached file includes description , use case and class diagrams that describe the functions of the project .

Thanks in advance,
    Attached Files Attached Files

New York State

The obvious first step is to create the tables as described in the documentation.

As an aside, I don't think you should create relationships among the tables, because although there are inter-dependencies, there can be 0 customers with 0 items (in the rental table), even though both the customer and the item exist.

Once that's done, you can create the menu items and the code/macros driving them: Add a customer, etc.

By the way, you can always use the wizard to create the application for you. It'll guide you thrugh the various steps. And, when it's finished, you can always tweak the logic.

Good luck,