First off I am a newbie so sorry if I get the terminology wrong here. I am trying to create a query for a report and I can’t figure out how to do it. The data for the report is derived from three tables unithistory, ordertable, and model. There are ten columns in the report. Columns one through three is what I want the rows grouped by which are manufacturer, date, and vehicle model year. The other seven columns are counts of different data using each grouped row. The other columns are orders, cancelled orders, shipped orders, received units, warranty repaired units, c/p repaired units, total units repaired. The problem I am running into is that the count columns (four through ten) use different date fields within two tables to make their counts. There are four different date fields used to parse the count data. I want all counts to be returned in one row per a specific date. As an example say I have 20 orders shipped on 2/22/2011, 3 cancelled orders on 2/22/2011, and 200 units received on 2/22/2011 lets assume all these transaction have the same manufacturer = “Ford” and model year = “2011”, I want counts returned on one row per Ford, 2/22/2011, and 2011. The problem once again is that different date fields are used to derive orders, cancelled orders, and received orders. Could someone point me in the right direction on how to figure this out?