Relocation expenses: All positions come with relocation and temporary housing assistance. They will cover the travel cost for interview and will reimburse for reasonable expenses.
Salary: DOE and previous salary history must be provided with their resume
Bonus: All employees are eligible for bonus. Currently that bonus is paid out quarterly at a rate of 3% and an additional 10% because this is a manager position. This position also comes with 1,966 shares of RSUs. Bonus is based on entire company performance and they have not missed a bonus since 1990.
Benefits: Health benefits are paid by employer at 90%, they have an onsite medical clinic that is 100% free of charge (Chandler location only), employee stock purchase twice a year at a 15% discount.
Duration: Direct Hire
Interview Process: Preliminary phone interview (5-10 minutes) followed Day long (6-8 hour) Face to Face interview.
Status: Will consider but primary interest is not to sponsor
Education: BSEE is a minimum. MSEE is Preferred. They will not consider people without the degree.
Notes from conversation: We are extremely interested in candidates that meet or exceed the skills outlined in the job description.
Job Description :
Principal Test Engineer for new product development of the PIC micro-controller products within the HPMD division. The successful candidate will develop, implement, debug and sustain test programs for production testing, qualification testing and characterization. The development will include developing functional simulation tests for production, converting, implementing and debugging the tests into manufacturing tests and sustaining the test capability in manufacturing. The tests developed include a wide range of circuitry including digital, Flash and analog, developing DC parametric tests, functional tests and analog tests as required to supply high quality devices to our customers and minimize costs.
Job Requirements :
· Develop test capabilities for new PIC products including writing, running and debugging simulation code.
· Generate test patterns from design simulations. Develop test programs for maximum defect coverage, minimizing test cost.
· Develop characterization programs to cover DC, AC and analog parameters specified for the device.
· Investigate and drive for high yield while maintaining high quality test capability. Work with offshore engineering to maintain efficient, effective manufacturing, driving costs down. Ensure product quality meets or exceeds customer expectations and is consistent with corporate requirements.
· BS degree in Electrical Engineering or Semiconductor Physics.
· Minimum 3-5 years experience developing ATE microcontroller test programs.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access).
· Must possess excellent communication skills.
Highly Desired Skills:
· Experience with Flash and mixed signal testing.
· Understanding of BIST/SCAN/DFT methodology.
· Verilog simulation experience.
· Familiarity with the Teradyne J750.
· Software experience with C, C++, Assembly, and/or Microsoft Visual Basic.
· Understanding of ISO, QS9000, and/or TS16949 quality standards