Exclamation One to one relationship

Hi

I have these two tables and I want a one to one relationship between them but when I create both tables in Access it shows them as 1 to many relationship in the relationship database. Could you please tell me whats wrong?

This project is about a company which is a light recovery operator offering a package of towing services and roadside recoveries. The job could be an accident or a breakdown. The vehicle would be either fixed at the roadside or towed to the company. If towed, we have to store details of what happened to the vehicle next. In order not to have blanks I created a table called: 'TowedInformation' which stores the notes when it is towed.

CREATE TABLE Job(
    JobID AUTOINCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,
    ArrivalTime TIME,
    DepartureTime TIME,
    JobDate DATE,
    AddressLine1 TEXT,
    POSTCODE TEXT,
    City TEXT,
    GPSCoordinates NUMBER,
    Cost NUMBER,
    TransporterPlateID TEXT NOT NULL REFERENCES Transporter(TransporterPlateID),
    VehiclePlate TEXT NOT NULL REFERENCES Vehicle(VehiclePlate));

CREATE TABLE TowedInformation(
    JobID AUTOINCREMENT PRIMARY KEY REFERENCES Job(JobID) ,
    Notes TEXT);

Thanks a lot
    Last edited by AccessDatabase; 04-13-11 at 13:31.

two things...

first, a one-to-one relationship will, for all intents and purposes, look just like a one-to-many relationship, since it requires a foreign key

however, if you make the foreign key also its own table's primary key, you cannot then have many

second, you do ~not~ want to make the foreign key an autoincrement, because it will get completely out of step with the referenced key

rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

thanks a lot