Unanswered: Why Access 2003 db command btns not responding in Access 2007?

Hi,

Initially I had designed my db in 2003 and today I moved it to 2007. In the begingin there were only few forms and I considered that due to new version this form of my Access db command buttons are not responding well.

But later I came to know all event procedure of my Access db buttons in 2007onto another pc where Access 2007 is, dont respond. Strange...

After lot of attempts, I created temporary db with Access 2007 in the new pc and placed a Close command button on one form. When I viewed the button property, I found that Embeded Macro was created instead of Event Procedure (with Close, ;; Prompt in the macro).

Does it mean I have to change all the buttons? Its very time taking job then....as I have lot of forms with lots of buttons with them..which will take very long time.

Is there any possiblity my buttons on form to work as normal they were woking before?

Please help....
    With kind regards,
    Ashfaque

Provided Answers: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashfaque View Post
    ... and I considered that due to new version this form of my Access db command buttons are not responding well.
    What do you mean with that? To me the code behind an event (usually Click for a button) does work or does not. It's hard for me to figure out a situation in between.
    Have a nice day!