var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('290px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('270px');
Unanswered: send a mail by stored procedure in msyql
Could anyone help me out how to send mail from stored procedure in mysql??
I guess the easiest method would be to :
- Create a table to hold the emails (id, email, subject, body, sent_flg ).
- Get your trigger to write to this table.
- Have a process (Unix cron job etc) that polls this table looking for any new entries (ie where not sent).
- When it finds one then it sends the email and updates the sent flag.
- I'd also have a time showing when the record was added and when it was sent.