Unresponsive forum and inaccurate greeting

I placed a new posting on April 12 because I need help with a database I'm building.

To date, I've had no replies, even after directly contacting a member who helped me with another problem in October 2010.

Yesterday, I sent a message to the moderator of the Access forum. I know it's too soon to expect a reply, but frankly, I'm not hopeful that I'll get one.

Also, I've noticed that the greeting when I log in to dBforums hasn't changed, even though it's been over 2 weeks since I made a posting: "Hello Chevlion42 it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Hope you find what you're looking for. If you need to post a question, we're happy to help."

Yet, when I look at the page where my posting is, it clearly shows that made the posting on April 12 at 11:17.

I've been asking for help for over 2 weeks and haven't received it. Please respond and let me know when someone might be able to look at my posting. Most of the others on the same page as mine have had at least 1 reply.

I'm very disappointed and am considering cancelling my membership.

normally i don't look into the access forum but i did just go and have a look at your question

you could improve your chances of getting a response if you gave your table layouts

it's probably a very simple query that you need
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

Quote Originally Posted by Chevlion42 View Post
    I placed a new posting on April 12 because I need help with a database I'm building.

To date, I've had no replies, even after directly contacting a member who helped me with another problem in October 2010 ...
    Looking at your previous post I could see you gave no thanks to those that helped you before - perhaps these people just prefer to spend their free time helping those who are a little more appreciative?

Quote Originally Posted by Chevlion42 View Post
    I'm very disappointed and am considering cancelling my membership.
    I would also consider demanding your money back as well.