please check for me the database of movie ticket booking system

i designed a database of movie ticket booking system. But i don't know is it correct ? i think the BookedSeats table is wrong. i'm not sure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails database.png  

so work through each entity
    look for repititions
    look for logic errors
    if it helps think of item a has multiple instances of item x
    eg
    a film has mulitple actors
    it may be show multiple times in one screen in one cinema

so you need an entity to defien the film
    you need an entity to define what screenings of the film appear in waht screen at what time
    you need soem method to record a booking against a specific screening of the film.

at this stage it often helps to put in some test data and see if it stacks up

Im suspicious of your date and time columns
    one most modern database systems (even JET/ACCESS) store date or times as datetime values, so there should be a single value for both

in the film showing setup I suppose you have a choice
    do films run at specific times on specific days dependant on the film runningtime or are they 'always' at say 2 hour intervals.

for me the date and time of a specific screening might not need an autogenerated ID as the film type and the screen and the datetime of the screening will be unique. however its perfectly arguable that an ID may make more sense for perfomance reasons

tables showtime,dateofshow and hour of show are all redundant in my books.

ticket price looks an odd table unbless you are asserting that this is a price guide (ie film X is a type xxxf film at x.xx
    but if so I'd expect that to be defined at the film level not the specific instance

Im surprised you have no way of knowing what rows and seat numbers exist for a specific screen, but I suppose that may not be required for homework requiring no monre than a demonstration that you have understood the course
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

thanks for your reply.
    i think at a moment, a film is played in many sceens. Or many films are played in many sceens. But a sceen play a film.
    at the other moment, this sceen play other film.
    it means a sceen play many films at different moment.
    so there are relations between sceen,time and movie.
    i create a table ShowTime(SceenID,ShowTime,MovieID...) with SceenID and ShowTime are primary key. (ShowTime is an Entity type DateTime).
    try to input some records this table.
    Record 1:
    room 1->sceenID
    28/4/2011 18:00 ->ShowTime
    Movie1->MovieID.

Record 2:
    room 1->sceenID
    28/4/2011 20:00 ->ShowTime
    Movie1->MovieID.

Record 3:
    room 2->sceenID
    28/4/2011 18:00 ->ShowTime
    Movie1->MovieID.

Record 4:
    room 2->sceenID
    28/4/2011 20:00 ->ShowTime
    Movie2->MovieID.

it suits above sitiuations.

i removed HourOfShow, DataOfShow and ShowTime table. and create an enttity "ShowTime" (type DateTime) in table ShowTime. This table shows specific time of playing films in Sceens.

About ticketPrice, i don't know about it. ticketPrice can includes some kind like:3D, 2D, student, Vipticket(vip seat), standardticket(normal seat)... can you help me?

and a problem with recording booking ticket of user. i don't know how to solve it?

there is my opinion. thanks.
    PS: i'm not good at English. i'm sorry if i don't understand clearly what you write.

its your coursework
    its you that has to justify the decisions you've made

as said before the requirements fro a film bookinmg system for coursework will almost certainly be different to a real world scenario. what your assessor is lookigmn fo ris that you have understaood the lectures and the prnciples behind the design, not that the design fully represents the real world requirement.
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

@@. so now what do i have to do? i don't know where i start? could you give me more suggestion for this project like how many table? and what are they?... This is a project i have to do before graduate.

i have a new database of this.
    But about ticketPrice, i don't know where i can put it. ticketPrice depends on kind of movie(3D, 2D), kind of chair(vip seat,normal seat), kind of user(student,normal).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled.png  

Data Model for Ticketmaster

Hi

Maybe this Data Model for Ticketmaster on my Database Answers will provide you with some insight :-
    TicketMaster Data Model

and here's a Generic Reservations Data Model :-
    Generic Reservations Data Model

HTH

Barry Williams