Unanswered: Help with queries?

Im fairly new to access,
    am running access 2007, and i want to create a query that will look up a field i have in my accident report table called "manager informed" the manager informed data type is set to yes/no, and i want the query to look at this field and display the data from this field that has not been selecetd. (the box has not been ticked)

any help is greatly apprectciated, many thanks!

Provided Answers: 14
    If I correctly understand what you want, it should be something like:
    Code:
    SELECT * FROM [Accident Report Table] WHERE [Accident Report Table].[manager informed] = False;
    I don't know what the actual name of the table is, though.
    Have a nice day!

query

thanks for the quick reply,
    i dont want a messege box to open upon running the query i just want it to search the table and display the the field under informed manger that have not had a tick in the box on the table.
    many thanks

when i entered the code you gave me a messge box appeard sayin the following enter paramter value:
    Accident Report TBL.Manager Informed

You have to adapt the code I provided to match the name of your table and the names of its columns. If there are spaces in one or several of those names, they must be enclosed between square brackets: [one name]
    Have a nice day!

Thanks

thanks for the help, i ended up doing it in design view by adding the tables and then in the parent infomed field critria i just enetered =false and it displays what i required, many thanks for your help

You're welcome!
    Have a nice day!