Unanswered: Slicers in Pivot

Hi all,
    I was very happy when i found slicers for pivot. But I am no longer happy now. My workbook has a Macro which runs query for Pivot data (Not Power Pivot). So I saved it as .xlsm. But Since pivot filter do not give cascading functionality, I added slicers. It worked well untill I closed the workbook. But when I tried to open it again, I did not see slicers in my workbook. And the mode of the file turned to [Repaired].
    Can anybody help me so that i can see the macro as well as slicers in my workbook anytime?

Calendar control in excel

Quote Originally Posted by math123 View Post
    Hi all,
    I was very happy when i found slicers for pivot. But I am no longer happy now. My workbook has a Macro which runs query for Pivot data (Not Power Pivot). So I saved it as .xlsm. But Since pivot filter do not give cascading functionality, I added slicers. It worked well untill I closed the workbook. But when I tried to open it again, I did not see slicers in my workbook. And the mode of the file turned to [Repaired].
    Can anybody help me so that i can see the macro as well as slicers in my workbook anytime?
    Hi again, actually the problem here is i have a calendar control in my WB. thats why Slicers are not getting saved. Any suggestions for resolving this issue?